Thursday, March 31, 2016

Cover Reveal for Chrys Fey's Upcoming SEISMIC CRIMES



We have a real treat today--we get to celebrate a cover reveal for fellow Rose Chrys Fey's upcoming SEISMIC CRIMES.  

Not only that, here's a sneak peak at the exciting romantic suspense, which is Book 2  in Chrys's Disaster Crimes series.
 
Thanks for letting us help in the announcement fun, Chrys, and be sure to come back when the book is out.

BLURB: 

An Internal Affairs Investigator was murdered and his brother, Donovan Goldwyn, was framed. Now Donovan is desperate to prove his innocence. And the one person who can do that is the woman who saved him from a deadly hurricane—Beth Kennedy. From the moment their fates intertwined, passion consumed him. He wants her in his arms. More, he wants her by his side in his darkest moments.

Beth Kennedy may not know everything about Donovan, but she can’t deny what she feels for him. It’s her love for him that pushes her to do whatever she has to do to help him get justice, including putting herself in a criminal’s crosshairs.

When a tip reveals the killer's location, they travel to California, but then an earthquake of catastrophic proportions separates them. As aftershocks roll the land, Beth and Donovan have to endure dangerous conditions while trying to find their way back to one another. Will they reunite and find the killer, or will they lose everything?

DIGITAL PRE-ORDER LINKS:


29 comments:

  1. Thank you do much for helping me share my cover, Barbara! I enjoyed your intro too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you're celebrating here, Chrys! Love that cover, and I can't wait for the book to come out.

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a fantastic cover, dramatic and evocative! And it goes so well with the blurb! Sounds like a wonderful read. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Laura! My cover artist did an awesome job with my suggestions. :)

      Delete
    2. I so agree, ladies. We're so lucky to have super cover designers at TWRP--and they listen to the authors. How fantastic!

      Delete
  3. Congrats Chrys! Great cover and blurb. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cover, Chrys! Even though I live in an earthquake state (California), I love reading/viewing disaster type books and movies. This one sounds intriguing. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary! My characters go to California too. ;)

      Delete
    2. I don't envy you living in California, Mary--hope you live in an area that kind of safe!We don't have many earthquakes in Western Missouri, but we do have lots of tornadoes.

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous cover Chrys, and sounds like a great book! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abigail. Doesn't it sound exciting? I can't wait!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful cover!! Loved the blurb. Best Wishes for lots of sales on your new book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tena! I appreciate your best wishes. :)

      Delete
    2. I loved the blurb, too, Tena. Just makes you want to start reading immediately, right?

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on your forthcoming release Chrys - and what a striking cover. We're so lucky with the TWRP cover artists, they're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree, Hywela, our cover artists are terrific! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Hywela! Our cover artists are the best. :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeannie. It certainly catches the eye and the imagination, doesn't it?

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Jeannie!

      Delete
  9. So glad this book is getting published. I had the opportunity to be a BETA reader, and I loved it, and you don't need to read the first story to enjoy every minute of it. So happy for your Chrys!Let me know when the release date is so I can leave a review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the fabulous endorsement, Lilly! I appreciate your support and the advice you gave me while beta reading. The release is April 22nd. I emailed you. :)

      Delete