Tuesday, July 15, 2014

FIRST WINNERS IN THE HEART OF THE PHOENIX COVER REVEAL

I'm so happy to announce the very first two winners in the contest I'm running for the cover reveal of THE HEART OF THE PHOENIX, my second medieval coming Sept. 3 from The Wild Rose Press.

Drum Roll...and

Monday's winner is .... Kathy Isa Reader, who commented via my Facebook author page
Tuesday's winner is .... Sidney St. Clair, who commented below.

Congratulations!! Ladies, if you 'll please contact me at bbettis1@hotmail.com, I'll get your fabulous bookmarks and notebooks out right away.

We will have two more daily winners, then a grand prize winner for the $10 Gift Certificate.

Still time to comment here on the blog or on my FB author page at http://www.facebook.com/BarbaraBettisAuthor



                   

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love, love, love your new cover!!! So excited for your release! Gosh, that's a pretty cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover looks great and the blurb you posted earlier sounds very intriguing. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete