Sunday, April 27, 2014

SILVERHAWK a 2014 RONE Finalist!

I am So Thrilled!! I learned over the weekend that SILVERHAWK has been named a finalist in the 2014 RONE Awards, conducted by InD'tale Magazine. The winner will be announced in July at the Romance Novels Convention in Las Vegas.

Thanks to all of you who voted in the first round of fan voting!! Finalists will be submitted to a panel of judges for the final decision.

Only books that received a certain ranking by the magazine's reviewers were nominated for the award. SILVERHAWK was in the medieval category (of course :)
Again, thank you for voting!! To celebrate,  I'll be running several contests over the next few weeks. I'll announce the details very soon.

Until then, I'll just do my happy dance here in my corner. Or perhaps in the middle of the room.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome news. I love that you are a finalist. Can't wait to hear about the new book & see the cover.

    ReplyDelete