Friday, September 13, 2013

Fall Into Romance Blog Hop and Free Gift Time

It's Finally Friday and time for The Romance Review Fall Into Romance Blog Hop. And who doesn't want to fall into a luscious romance? The Hop will run through Saturday, Sept. 21.

For the next stop on the Hop, just click on the button to the left and you'll be there!

I'm so excited to be a part of this. We have some great gifts and a look at a great new work out by a super author.

First--The gifts. I'm offering a lovely, handmade key chain. A second gift of a box of chocolates from a fantastic local candy company The Candy Shop goes to the second number drawn. And, because this is a Special Week for me, a $10 Gift Certificate. I will draw the winners of the Gift Certificate from among those who follow my blog here as a result of this Blog Hop.

I'd like introduce you to my friend Jennifer Jakes' historical Western novella, EDEN'S SIN.Here's the blurb:

A man with a bitter past……. After the Civil War, Major Sinclair Bradford fled West to escape the pain of battle and the shame of a failed marriage. Haunted by betrayal and lies, he trusts no one—especially women. The last thing he needs is the lure of a dark haired brothel madam. Not only is she beautiful enough to tempt the devil, she’s deceitful enough to shred what’s left of Sinclair’s heart. But when she asks for his help to investigate the attack of a young girl, he can’t say no to her—nor the aching desire she stirs in him.

A woman with no future… Eden Gabrielli lives by three rules: Never trust the wealthy, do whatever it takes to survive, and never again believe a decent man could love a whore. After being stabbed and left for dead, she must lie to keep her secrets and protect her sister from a life of prostitution—even if that means deceiving the handsome and determined Major Bradford, the one man who tempts her to break her rules. She might need his help, but she craves his touch, which makes him a dangerous ally. Because if the truth is revealed, more than her rules could be broken…

You can find the novella at:

http://www.amazon.com/Edens-Sin-Jennifer-Jakes/dp/1492258474/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379098025&sr=1-3

I love to settle down with a good historical at night. How about you? What kind of book do you like to cuddle up with?

18 comments:

  1. i love the paranormal
    gfc - jennifer mathis
    meandi09@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer. Welcome. So glad you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy historicals the most, though I read any and all genres.
    skpetal at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Jean, a fellow historical fan. Good luck in the drawings, and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I read a little bit of everything, but find myself currently gravitating towards mostly paranormal romance, especially shifter stories.

    drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, I'm glad you stopped by, although I can't offer you paranormal stories. Some of my good friends write gripping paranormal, so I read it, too. Good Luck.

      Delete
  5. Why historical, of course! And I have yours on my TBR stack - top! Can't wait!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gina, Hugs my Spartacus friend. Glad you're here. Luckily I know your email should your name come up in the drawing. Best of luck on you indie release and your upcoming Gladiator series.

      Delete
  6. Regencies. Have tons of fun on your blog hop!! Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the good words, Ella. Your debut is almost here!! YAY.

      Delete
  7. I read a little bit of everything, but mostly paranoramal and cowboy romances. Thanks for sharing the hop and your giveaway. evamillien at gmail dot com followed GFC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Eva. So glad you left your email. I, too, love cowboys and some of my best friends write them, as well as paranormal.

      Delete
  8. I love to cuddle up with just about any genre as long as the story is engaging! I shared on google & twitter. Hope you get tons of new peeps stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love anything fantasy or paranormal and I followed you through GFC as KYla Patton :) Thank you! kamclauc AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read a lot of non-fiction before bed. I save the contemporary romances for the weekends!
    I'm a new follower on GFC: Catherine
    catherinelee100 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read just about any kind of fiction before I go to bed. If I don't read, I can't sleep!

    Thanks for the amazing giveaway!
    elizabeth @ bookattict . com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The absolute gift registry website gives you freedom to craft an exclusive online gift registry from Any Store Any Where in the World or on the Web. Host and share your gift registry with friends. Start your wishlist. Your Wizgifter online gift registry is easy to manage, secured, and provides an instant access to you.
    (http://wizgifter.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are specialized in Texas souvenirs & gifts, memorabilia & collectibles, handbags & western collections,and collegiate memorabilia.

    ReplyDelete