Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Underway Again

I am absolutely thrilled to be able to resume Writers Wednesday and even add a few daily sessions. There have been some wonderful happenings since last we talked. Most notably, I have a book coming out soon from The Wild Rose Press.

SILVERHAWK, Giles' and Emelin's story, hasn't received a publication date yet, but I'll share it as soon as I know.

Here's the gorgeous cover.
 
He's everything a proper lady should never want;
she's everything a bastard mercenary can never have.
~~~~~~~
 
A blurb will come later, of course. ;-) Right now I just wanted you all to see what it will look like.
 
So, more to come.
 


6 comments:

  1. Ooh beautiful cover, Barbara! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cover, Barbara, and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover and tag line! Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful cover. I'm excited for this book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely cover Barbara, I'm looking forward to the blurb. Have a marvelous day.

    ReplyDelete